About the Building
The original building on this property held the Deutscher Verein, the oldest German club in New York City, the five story building was later purchased by the Army and Navy Club of America.
In 1927, the present building opened as a Ritz-Carlton luxury hotel. In 2004, it was converted to coop apartments.
Original address: 112 West Fifth-Ninth Street
Newer address: 112 Central Park South